Meet and Greet Info
Important information regarding Covid-19
Due to Covid-19 I ask you to follow the following guidelines during our Meet-and-Greet:
* Bring and wear a mask.
* Remain at least 6 feet away from us at all times.
* Let us know if your dog is showing any signs of illness.
* Let us know if you are experiencing any symptoms, including shortness of breath, high temperature, or loss of smell or taste.
Maintaining everyone's health is a top priority. Thank you for your cooperation.
Prior to booking a stay with us we strongly encourage having a meet-and-
greet where we get to meet each other and our pets.
To arrange a meet-and-greet please call us at (650) 576-2517 or send us
an email at [email protected]
. NOTE: only filling out this form will not flag us to arrange a meet-and-greet with you. You must call or email.
During the Meet-and-Greet we will evaluate your dog's interaction with
humans and other dogs, review and discuss how your dog will be cared for
during their stay, ensure we have all necessary information required for
a happy and safe stay, and answer any questions you may have. Here are a
list of questions and areas we will discuss during the meet-and-greet:
- You and your pets name
- Phone, Email, Best mode of contact, emergency contact info (if your phone will not be accessible during your pets stay please provide the number of a trusted alternative who is authorized to make decisions regarding your pet)
- Dog's Breed
- Vet Name
- Dog's Vaccination status
- Is your pet fixed
- Your pets gender and age
- Feeding Instructions
- Restrictions such as treat restrictions
- Approximate time dog will be dropped off and picked up
To accelerate the meet-and-greet and ensure all information is captured
correctly, please fill this form out ahead of time: